It’s so much meal, we had to call it a feast.
We’re here again, working hard and dreaming up ways to bring you the greatest fried chicken on the planet. You know, we’ve been doing this for almost 90 years, so we have a pretty good idea about how to make this happen.
So here’s the deal: Visit a nearby KFC® location and we’ll hand you our new 10-piece Chicken Feast for the low price of $19.99!
The new 10-piece Chicken Feast is 10 pieces of our famous fried chicken, with white and dark meat; 2 mashed potatoes with gravy; and 4 biscuits—all for under 20 bucks!
Why, it’s kind of like our delicious 8-piece meal, with a bonus: two MORE pieces of fried chicken—hand-breaded and made the Hard Way.
So, to recap:
- 1. There’s so much meal, we had to call it a feast.
- 2. Our 8-piece meal gets a level-up of two pieces.
- 3. That’s two more pieces of delicious fried chicken.
- 4. That totals up to a total of 10 pieces of delicious fried chicken.
- 5. That’s one piece of fried chicken for each finger on your hungry little hands.
- 6. That’s enough to feed pretty much everybody, probably.
- 7. Hey, you could stand up all 10 pieces of fried chicken and knock ’em over with a bowling ball.
- 8. That’s a strike.
- 9. But you don’t want that strike, because delicious fried chicken belongs in your mouth and your belly, not under a speeding bowling ball.
- 10. The only number better than 10 is 11. Because 11 is how many herbs & spices are in my secret blend of 11 herbs & spices, which makes it the only perfect secret blend of 11 herbs & spices.
Stop by. It’s still finger lickin’ good™!